2nd March 2018, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study PhD in Pharmaceuticals in NIPER through CSIR-NET(Chemical Sciences)?

Hello, I am interested to join NIPER for doing PhD program in Pharmaceuticals. I am M.Pharma postgraduate. I have applied for NIPER PhD entrance exam. I have also applied for CSIR-NET Chemical Sciences. I would like to know that if I fail in NIPER entrance and qualify in CSIR-NET the I get admission in NIPER for mentioned course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering admission in PhD Mathematical Sciences through CSIR-NET?
  2. List of colleges offering admission in PhD Life Sciences through CSIR-NET?
  3. How to get admission in PhD in Life Sciences after qualifying CSIR-NET? Cutoff marks required?
  4. Can I get admission to study PhD in Pharmaceutics in Geetanjali Institute of Pharmacy through CSIR-NET(Chemical Sciences)?
  5. Entrance exam to pursue PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  6. Entrance exam for doing PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  7. Entrance exam for doing PHD in Pharmacy after M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  8. Preparing pattern of CSIR NET Life science? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Colleges offering PhD(Planetary Sciences) in India
  10. Eligibility to appear in CSIR-NET for M.Pharmacy postgraduate? Which is better among Life Science and Chemical Sciences? Is JRF not available for Pharmaceutics candidate to study in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Possibility to do PhD in Pharmaceuticals for M.Pharma(Pharmaceuticals Technology) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Number of seats available to study PhD in Medicinal Chemistry in NIPER? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission?
  13. Should I have to reappear in GPAT to study PhD in NIPER if doing M.Pharma?
  14. Can I get PhD(Chemistry) admission in ITM University through CSIR-NET(Chemical Sciences)? -- [New]
  15. Syllabus and previous year question papers of NIPER PhD entrance exam for MS(Pharmaceutical Sciences)?
  16. Is PhD in Pharmacy offered in NIPER?
  17. Am I eligible to appear in CSIR-NET to study PhD in Chemical Sciences being a B.Tech Chemical Engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of courses and admission procedure to study in PhD at NIPER? -- [Most Discussed]
16th March 2018, 12:43 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study PhD in Pharmaceuticals in NIPER through CSIR-NET(Chemical Sciences)?

Since, you have completed your Post Graduate in Pharmacy, you are very much eligible for PhD in Pharmaceuticals, there is no problem in it.
If you qualify in the NET examination, then you can definitely get admission to study Ph.D in Pharmacy. Admission will be granted on the basis of NET scorecard in that case.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?