11th March 2018, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

CSIR or UGC NET, which is to appear for studying PhD in Pharmaceutics?

Hello, I am Master of Pharmacy postgraduate. I like to study more and do research. For this I want to do PhD program in Pharmaceutics. I want to give NET for this, so kindly tell me CSIR or UGC which NET I have to give?

Related Questions:
  1. CSIR-NET or UGC-NET, which is to appear for studying PhD in Sericulture for M.Sc postgraduate?
  2. Can I apply in CSIR/UGC NET to get JRF if studying PhD from local university?
  3. Can I apply in CSIR/UGC NET to get JRF if studying PhD from deemed university?
  4. Eligibility to appear in CSIR-NET for M.Pharmacy postgraduate? Which is better among Life Science and Chemical Sciences? Is JRF not available for Pharmaceutics candidate to study in PhD?
  5. Can I write CSIR to get JRF while studying Phd?
  6. Can I write CSIR to get JRF while studying Phd?
  7. Can I write CSIR to get JRF while studying PhD?
  8. Is it necessary to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET to study PhD in Mathematics? List of colleges which offer PhD in Mathematics without NET?
  9. CSIR or UGC NET, which is to appear for studying PhD in Chemistry? -- [New]
  10. In which entrance exam should I appear among CSIR-NET, UGC-NET, ARS-NET, ICAR-NET and SLET to do PhD?
  11. Am I eligible to apply in CSIR-NET to study PhD in Pharmaceutics being a Integrated M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) candidate?
  12. Can I get admission to study PhD in Pharmaceutics in Geetanjali Institute of Pharmacy through CSIR-NET(Chemical Sciences)?
  13. Admission process in Ph.D. under Organic Chemistry stream?
  14. CSIR-NET or UGC-NET in which one to appear for studying PhD in Commerce? List of entrance exams for doing PhD in Commerce?
  15. Am I eligible to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET being M.Pharmacy postgraduate and GATE qualified? Syllabus of CSIR-UGC-NET for admission in PhD in Pharmacy? Details of Fellowship? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. CSIR or UGC NET, which exam to appear for PhD admission for MSc(Biotechnology) student?
  17. Can I do PhD now if did M.Sc 7 years back? Process to do PhD without cracking UGC or CSIT NET?
  18. Entrance exam to pursue PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
22nd April 2018, 06:43 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CSIR or UGC NET, which is to appear for studying PhD in Pharmaceutics?

You can opt either of the one entrance examination in between CSIR-NET and UGC-NET as you want to study PhD in Pharmaceutics.
CSIR_NET is the entrance examination for those only who want to study PhD course in the Science related subjects.
UGC-NET is the entrance examination to opt for PhD in any of the relevant stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?