5th May 2014, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

What to do after 12th to take Doctorate in Chemistry in future?

I am a 10 std student .I am keen to take doctorate in chemistry so, what should i do after completing 12 std . can you give me options for the higher studies

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Ph.D without Masters degree -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I apply fro doctorate directly without doing masters degree? What is the eligibility to do doctorate? How many subjects are there in Doctorate Degree and what are the specializations?
  3. Scope after Doctorate in Radiation Technology in Research field?
  4. Doctorate in Management Studies or Doctorate in Business Administration or PhD which one is best after MBA(HR)?
  5. Admission to doctorate program Abroad is through GRE?
  6. Studying in 12th(PCB) : Which course to choose after 12th for a better future?
  7. Further study after B.A (Geography)? Courses and colleges?
  8. Is completing Ph.D through correspondence valuable? I've completed my M.Tech and currently working in an MNC
  9. Detail about PhD course?
  10. Is it possible to do ph.d after MCA ?
  11. How can I do Doctorate Programme in education? I have 8 years experience in teaching english in grade 11th and 12th in Kerala in government school
  12. List of top reputable universities in UK and US where I can study BBA in Management or Finance?
  13. Should I choose BSc chemistry or BSc Statistics?
  14. Which option is better between M.Pharmacy and Doctorate in Pharmacy?
  15. After completing MSc should I do B.ed? Will I get a chance to teach in government schools?
  16. Good universities in India and Abroad providing doctorate degree in HR with good stipend?
  17. Which college can I get for ECE and EEE course? What is the cutoff of the course? Future scope for doing the course?
  18. Which subjects should I opt in class 11th to be an Architecture? Is science subject important?
10th May 2014, 11:25 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What to do after 12th to take Doctorate in Chemistry in future?

Doctorate in chemistry is the very best idea for your future. Chemistry is the very good subject in which you can make your future bright. This course can give you a lot of success in all sectors. The student who works hard in their life they can make their life success in chemistry course.

This course is a little hard. This course contains a lot of states like solid states, liquid states, gaseous states, organic chemistry and many more. This is the only course which is making you a good researcher and gives you a lot of happiness and enjoyment. You can do your bachelor in science in chemistry honours which is the most important in your life. Then you have to do the post graduate or master degree in this course. At last you can give the entrance to study in the best college with your chemistry subject. You must have to face a lot of exams to reach in this PhD course in chemistry subject.

The students are must make their confidence to reach this level. The students are also work hard and labour to taking admission and taking education in a very best university to make their life so good.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?