2nd October 2017, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I get lecturer job after M.Sc in microbiology?

Sir, I completed M.Sc in Microbiology and B.Sc in ZBC subject and I completed B.Ed than am I eligible for lecturer or not in intermediate school in Uttarakhand.

3rd October 2017, 12:13 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get lecturer job after M.Sc in microbiology?

Yes you are eligible for lecturer job in intermediate school after completion of M.Sc Microbiology. With this qualification you can apply for lecturer job in any private school, however in order to get lecturer job in government school, you will have to appear and qualify in TET/CTET entrance examination.
3rd October 2017, 11:14 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can become a lecturer in intermediate school in Uttarakhand. Candidates who are interested to become an intermediate level teacher have to complete their graduation from a recognized college/university and master's degree candidates are also eligible. Candidates must have a B.Ed degree too.

With this eligibility one have to appear for Central Teacher Eligibility Test or State Teacher Eligibility Test after clearing which you can become a lecturer of intermediate level.
3rd October 2017, 10:11 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes , you can get lecturer job after MSc in Microbiology

For become a government lecturer you must have following educational qualification:-

A post graduation degree with at least 55% marks in that subject which you want to become lecturer.

After that you have to pass the UGC NET exam which is conducted by UGC twice in a year. Now you are eligible for government lecturer post apply for new vacancy and become a lecturer.
3rd October 2017, 11:06 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for the post of Lecturer after the completion of your Masters degree course. Minimum qualification required for the post of Lecturer is Ph.D degree.
So, you must opt Ph.D course after the completion of M.Sc in Microbiology and after completing the Ph.D course, you can apply for the post of Lecturer.
You must have scored a minimum of 55 percent of marks in Masters degree to be eligible for PhD course.
8th October 2017, 11:15 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I completed M.Sc in Microbiology and B.Sc in ZBC subject and I completed B.Ed than am I eligible for lecturer or not in intermediate school in Uttarakhand.
You have completed M.Sc in Microbiology so you are eligible for lecturer post in government approved colleges.

But your masters degree marks must be above 55% from a recognized University.

You must have a valid UGC NET or SET score card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?