14th February 2018, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to enroll for Ph.D Law in Indian University after completion of LLM with 50 percent marks?

Dear Sir/Mam, I have got 50 percent mark in LLM. Am I eligible to enrol in any PhD law programme from Indian University? Can you please kindly guide me with the information and suggestions which I can follow? Hope that I will get the answer soon.

sunil premi

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue PhD in LAW through Distance Education from any Indian University after completing LLM scoring 61% marks?
  2. Can I study LLM after completion of 12th?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD for LLM candidate without any entrance exam?
  4. How can I do distance PhD in Law with 53% in LLM?
  5. List of universities offering PhD to LLM postgraduate in Karnataka
  6. List of universities offering PhD in Law in India? Admission procedure and specializations offered in PhD(Law)?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for PhD research program after completion of MA Statistics with 60 percentage marks from Kashmir University?
  8. Can I get admission for Ph.D in Law from any University having secured 51% in LLM?
  9. What is the procedure of doing PhD without giving entrance exam?
  10. Does Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune University and Aurangabad University offer PhD in Law? Total fee expenses of this course?
  11. What is the procedure to do Ph.D without writing any entrance exam?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Industrial Law LLM course after completion of post graduation course?
  13. Does the Nalsar University of Law, Hyderabad provides PhD after LLM in Cyber Law? Way to get admission?
  14. Is LLM and masters in law given the same preference?
  15. Universities in India providing LLM through correspondence? Is NALSAR university providing correspondence course for LLM?Is there any university providing LLM with MBA with specialization in Law, HR through Correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to do PhD through distance mode after completion graduation with 53 percentage?
  17. Ph.D in law field after passing LLM?
  18. Guidelines for doing PhD in Law for a Government employee who has completed LLM?
25th February 2018, 11:10 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to enroll for Ph.D Law in Indian University after completion of LLM with 50 percent marks?

In order to pursue PhD Law from Indian Universities, you should have completed your post graduate degree in law with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university. With this eligibility candidates have to appear for a written examination conducted by the university in which they want to get admission. Candidates who have qualified M.Phil/UGC NET/JRF/SLET will be given direct admission and they will be exempted from the entrance examination.
25th February 2018, 03:57 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to enroll for Ph.D Law in Indian University after completion of LLM with 50 percent marks?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue PhD in Law in Indian Universities:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to pursue PhD in Law in Indian Universities with just 50% marks in Post Graduation. Basically there is a certain educational qualification required in order to be eligible for pursuing this course.

>> You must have completed "Master's Degree" or its equivalent Post Graduation course in the concerned stream or in any of the below mentioned streams from a recognized university.
* Management
* Law
* Humanities..etc.,

>> You must have secured minimum 55% marks are required in Post Graduation in order to be eligible.

>> Some of the entrance examinations available are,
* AILET
* ACLAT
* CLAT Exam
* LPU NEST Entrance Exam..etc.,
16th March 2021, 04:01 AM
Unregistered

50% marks in LL.M can persue PH.D or otherwise
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?