15th June 2017, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend during Ph.D on the basis of GPAT scorecard?

I’m Vimal Patel, GPAT qualified in 2014 and after completion of master's degree I continue joined as full-time PhD student. How can I continue my GPAT scholarship for PhD. If any idea about AICTE guidelines regarding continue GPAT stipend for PhD studies. Please reply me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do PhD with stipend on the basis of GPAT or I have to give exams like CSIR and GATE to get stipend?
  2. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in BHU after completing GPAT exam? Will I get stipend during Ph.D?
  3. How to get admission in Ph.D through GPAT? do they provide the stipend for GPAT?
  4. List of top M.Pharm colleges in India which give admission on the basis of GPAT score and offer stipend
  5. Procedure to get stipend for GPAT? Will I get stipend for Pharm.D(PB)? Colleges in tamil NAdu that provides stipend?
  6. When I will receive my scorecard if qualified in GATE(Life Science)? How can I get stipend to do PhD? What amount I will get?
  7. Institutions in Gujarat and fee stipend for doing PhD in Pharmacy?
  8. Is GPAT scorecard enough to get admission in Ph.D at NIPER?
  9. How to do PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences being an experienced Teacher and GPAT holder?
  10. Can I get GPAT stipend for M.Pharm from AICTE after scoring 2298 rank in GPAT
  11. For doing PhD in NIPMER which entrance exam do I need to clear between GPAT and GATE?
  12. Can I apply for PhD course in NIPER with GATE scorecard through which I am studying M.Pharma?
  13. Can I get stipend if reappear in GATE?
  14. Is there any scholarship available for the GATE qualified students?
  15. How can I get scholarship if pursuing PhD through GATE scorecard?
  16. How much is the amount of M.Pharma stipend for GPAT qualifier?
  17. List of colleges which provide stipend for M.Pharmacy through GPAT? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. how can we send our scorecard copy of GPAT? last date for submission of niper entrance test is before GPAT

16th June 2017, 11:39 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend during Ph.D on the basis of GPAT scorecard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I’m Vimal Patel, GPAT qualified in 2014 and after completion of master's degree I continue joined as full-time PhD student. How can I continue my GPAT scholarship for PhD. If any idea about AICTE guidelines regarding continue GPAT stipend for PhD studies. Please reply me.
Yes, of course you are eligible to get stipend during PhD on the basis of GPAT scorecard. Normally, those have qualify in the GPAT/GATE/NET/JRF are eligible to get stipend during the PhD course. Since, you have qualified in the GPAT entrance exam so definitely you are eligible to get stipend.

7th September 2018, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

I am GPAT qualified in 2018.Now I joined for full time Ph.D.How can I apply for the scholarship.

5th July 2019, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Is there any University taking admission for pharmacology phd without any entrance exam.
Please let me know.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?