10th October 2015, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

How to do PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences being an experienced Teacher and GPAT holder?

Hello Sir,
I have completed my M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics and having 2 years experience in Teaching field with valid GPAT scorecard. Please tell me the procedure , how to do full time PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences?

20th October 2015, 06:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences being an experienced Teacher and GPAT holder?

You have GPAT score which will help you to get admission in PH.D without appearing for any other entrance exam. Just apply for admission when the admission is announced by the concerned university or institute.

Just be prepared for the interview stage because it will decide the merit for admission. You can also apply for NIPER JEE if you are interested in getting admission in NIPER.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?