3rd October 2018, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Nutritional Science) in University of Allahabad?

Hello, I want to secure admission in University of Allahabad for PhD(Nutritional Science) course. I just want to know that if I successfully secure admission then I can get stipend or not? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

10th October 2019, 11:13 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Nutritional Science) in University of Allahabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I want to secure admission in University of Allahabad for PhD(Nutritional Science) course. I just want to know that if I successfully secure admission then I can get stipend or not? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!
If you have below given score card then you are eligible for scholarship to pursue a PhD(Nutritional Science) in University of Allahabad for PhD in Nutritional Science.

UGC NET JRF

Gold Medalist in masters degree.

Course duration of Ph.D:-

Total - 5 years (Minimum)

First year- Course Work

Two to four years- Project Work
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?