13th June 2018, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Chemical Sciences) in Siddaganga Institute of Technology?

Hi Sir/Madam, I just want to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission in Siddaganga Institute of Technology for studying PhD program in Chemical Sciences. Kindly tell me about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission for this PhD program in this university.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD(Chemical Sciences) in Siddaganga Institute of Technology?
  2. Course structure and duration of PhD(Chemical Sciences) in Siddaganga Institute of Technology?
  3. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Chemical Sciences) in Siddaganga Institute of Technology?
  4. How many PhD(Chemical Sciences) seats are available in Siddaganga Institute of Technology?
  5. Which college can I get with 40 score in GATE Mechanical?
  6. Admission for Mtech in chemical engineering in part time without GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How may I apply for industrial training in ISRO? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with telecom stream from Siddaganga Institute of Technology, Tumkur
  8. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Nautical Technology) in RL Institute of Nautical Sciences?
  9. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Anaesthesia & Operation Techniques) in Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences? -- [New]
  10. Which are the best colleges in Karnataka? I am a 2nd year PUC student in PCMB
  11. Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?
  12. Which colleges are offering Integrated MSc Ph.D? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  13. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences? Duration of this course?
  14. How many Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology seats are available in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?
  15. Entrance exam available to study BTech(Physical Sciences) in Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology?
  16. List of colleges I can get with CET rank 3544 in Karnataka?
  17. Is there any entrance exam available to study MTech(Clinical Engineering) in Sri Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology?
  18. How to do M.Tech in VLSI Systems and Embedded Design? Which are the good colleges for that?
10th October 2019, 11:18 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Chemical Sciences) in Siddaganga Institute of Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Madam, I just want to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission in Siddaganga Institute of Technology for studying PhD program in Chemical Sciences. Kindly tell me about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission for this PhD program in this university.
Entrance exams to study PhD(Chemical Sciences) in Siddaganga Institute of Technology:-

1.UGC NET

2.University CET

Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course:-

1)Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized University with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

2)There is no age criteria for Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?