7th July 2018, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Nutritional Science) in Allahabad University?

I want to study PhD in Allahabad University in the specialization of Nutritional Science. I would like to know that can I get stipend for this particular PhD in this institute? I really don’t know about this so I need your help. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Allahabad University?
  2. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Electronic Science) in Vidyasagar University?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is stipend offered to study PhD(Computer Science) in Pacific University?
  5. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Tezpur University?
  6. How much stipend I will get to study PhD program in Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Kolkata?
  7. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Computer Science) in Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam? -- [New]
  8. Whether Allahabad University offer M.A.(Journalism & Mass Communication)? Eligibility to study for Political Science graduate?
  9. Am I eligible to study PhD (Nutritional Science) in Allahabad University with 53% in Master's Degree?
  10. Stipend to study PhD in Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Kolkata?
  11. Can I get stipend to study PhD in Home Science at Pune University?
  12. Can I get stipend to study PhD in Environmental Science at Andhra University? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Political Science) in Rabindra Bharati University?
  14. Possibility to study in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 3.77 CGPA in B.Sc(Computer Science)? Can I get stipend for study in Abroad?
  15. Do the following colleges allow Ph.D in PS despite of PG from Purvanchal university?
  16. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Astronomy) in Osmania University?
  17. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Commerce & Management) in Al-Falah University?
  18. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) in RK University?
14th July 2022, 03:15 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Nutritional Science) in Allahabad University?

As you qualified the entrance exam called GATE and UGC-NET to study PhD Nutritional Science at Allahabad University.

To study PhD Nutritional Science is, candidates who have done post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university can study PhD Nutritional Science.
18th July 2022, 04:08 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Nutritional Science) in Allahabad University?

The admission procedure to study PhD Nutritional Science at Allahabad University is, candidates must have a post graduate degree from a recognized university with minimum 55%marks.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called UGC-NET after qualifying the entrance exam,you will get a stipend to study PhD Nutritional Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?