30th April 2018, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Allahabad University?

Dear Sir, I am interested to do PhD program in the field of Biotechnology in Allahabad University. But I don’t know that this university provides stipend or not? Can I get stipend if I do PhD program in this stream in this university?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Nutritional Science) in Allahabad University?
  2. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Astronomy) in Osmania University?
  3. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Commerce & Management) in Al-Falah University?
  4. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) in RK University?
  5. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Engineering Geology) in Delhi University?
  6. Can I get stipend to study PhD in Management at Mumbai University? Entrance exams available to study?
  7. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Hospitality) in Amity University, Jaipur?
  8. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Electronic Science) in Vidyasagar University?
  9. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Management Studies) in Gauhati University?
  10. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  11. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Anatomy) in Rajendra Agricultural University? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Mathematics) in Pandit Sundarlal Sharma Open University?
  13. Procedure to get stipend for GPAT? Will I get stipend for Pharm.D(PB)? Colleges in tamil NAdu that provides stipend? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Atmospheric Sciences) in Amity University, Gurgaon? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Electrical Engineering) in Delhi Technological University?
  16. Can I get stipend to study PhD(English Literature) in Sanjay Ghodawat University? -- [New]
  17. Can I get stipend to study PhD(English Literature) in English and Foreign Languages University?
  18. How many candidates are awarded stipend to study PhD in CMJ University?
25th July 2022, 09:36 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Allahabad University?

Yes, you will get a stipend to study PhD Biotechnology at Allahabad University ,after qualifying the entrance exam called UGC NET.

The admission procedure to study PhD Biotechnology is candidates must have a post graduate in Biotechnology from a recognised university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?