22nd July 2017, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I join ICAR college and apply for ICA exam?

Sir, I am completed my intermediate with 83%. Can I join any ICAR college and I apply for ICAR exam my friends saying that ICAR is not applicable for AP student. Please send me reply or message for 9849723745

23rd July 2017, 06:56 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I join ICAR college and apply for ICA exam?

Yes you can join ICAR (Indian Council of Agriculture Research) college and apply for ICAR AIEEA (All India Entrance Examination for Admission) Undergraduate examination.
Eligibility criteria for ICAR AIEEA-UG exam:
>A candidate must be an Indian citizen.
>Candidate must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with any one of the subjects Biology/ Mathematics/ Agriculture/ Home Science securing at least 50% aggregate marks from a recognized board.
>For SC/ST and Physically handicapped categories candidates, there is a 10% marks relaxation is applicable.
>Final year candidates are also eligible to apply for this exam but they have to produce 10+2 pass certificate with appropriate percentage marks during counseling.
>Age of the candidates should not be less than 17 years and more than 23 years.
>No relaxation of age will be allowed to candidate of any category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?