20th August 2016, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

How to join B.Sc in Agriculture without ICAR exam?

Good Evening, I have completed my 10+2 standard , now I am interested to join Agriculture B.Sc. without ICAR Exam,so please give me the details so that I can join the course soon. Thanks

29th August 2017, 11:49 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join B.Sc in Agriculture without ICAR exam?

There are two modes to get admission in Bachelor's of Science in Agriculture.
1. Admission through entrance exam
2. Direct admission in management quota.

As you are not interested in entrance exam, so you can apply for admission in management quota. In this case, you may have to pay some donation to get the seat.
For getting the admission, you have to directly visit the campus and apply for admission under management quota. After completing the admission formalities, you will be issued with registration number. And you can attend the classes from the scheduled date.
30th August 2017, 09:33 PM
starberry

B.Sc in Agriculture course can be joined directly if not through entrance exam. You can apply for admission in self-financed colleges or private colleges by directly applying to college by filling application form with required documents photocopy at the University admission office. Based upon the merit list obtained from the applications received for admission.
19th February 2019, 07:04 PM
VRRV
Junior Member+

You can also join bsc agriculture through payment seat.
And also many universities gives admissions by conducting there own university entrance exam,the candidate who will be qualified in that exam will be given admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?