22nd July 2017, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become a Junior Lecturer after M.Sc physics?

Good evening Sir/Madam, My qualification is MSc physics. I want to become a government Junior lecturer or government degree lecturer.is my qualification is enough for that or i have to do B.Ed in this year. I am going to join in B.Ed. So, please tell me that is B.Ed is mandatory for to become a government Junior Lecturer?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I become a Junior Lecturer in any university after completing MSc(Nuclear Physics)? -- [New]
  2. What are the major topics in M.Sc Physics? Can I get job other than lecturer if pursuing M.Sc correspondence?
  3. How can I get admission to study correspondence PhD in Physics being a Lecturer?
  4. How to study Physics and become a lecturer? I am a 30 years old female in SC category
  5. Which is the best coaching centre for Junior Lecturer(English) post? I am preparing for APPSC Junior Lecturer competitive exam
  6. Which is the coaching centre for Junior Lecturer ECE? I am preparing for APPSC Junior Lecturer competitive entrance exam
  7. Which is the famous coaching centre in Hyderbad for Junior Lecturer ECE
  8. How much salary will a physics lecturer get after 5 years of experience?
  9. After completing MSc Botany course from Karnataka State Open university can I apply for government job as a lecturer in Junior College in Maharashtra?
  10. What are the jobs available after passing MSc IT? What are the other jobs for me as a MSc IT graduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Best coaching centres for Junior Lecturer(chemistry) post? I am preparing for APPSC Junior Lecturer Competitive Exam
  12. Can I direct give the entrance test of IIAP after my class 12th? What is the eligibility?
  13. Guidance for correspondence PhD Physics?
  14. What is the procedure to take admission for MSc Physics? I am currently doing BSc Physics
  15. How to get a Junior Lecturer post in a government college?
  16. How to become the best Lecturer after M.Sc physics?
  17. Can I become a Lecturer through MSc(Mathematics) course?
  18. Date of sale of forms of MSc course? Is the MSc course useful to become a lecturer in any IHM?
23rd July 2017, 03:46 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become a Junior Lecturer after M.Sc physics?

If you want to become a junior lecturer after graduation then B.Ed in mandatory. As you have completed master's degree, so B.Ed is not required. You can directly appear for NET examination conducted by UGC. If you are applying for junior research fellowship then your age should not exceed 28 years. After qualifying the examination you can work a junior lecturer.
23rd July 2017, 08:21 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to become a Junior Lecturer after M.Sc physics?

In order to become a lecturer or assistant/junior lecturer in government college, you need to appear and qualify in NET (National Eligibility Test) which is conducted by UGC (University Grant Commission) twice in a year.
A candidate who have passed master's degree with at least 55% marks from a recognized university, is eligible to apply for UGC NET examination.
No, B.Ed is not required to become a government Junior Lecturer, instead NET examination is required for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?