3rd August 2014, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I join PhD directly after passing NET or JRF is necessary?

I have written NET exam on December.result will come on soon.now i want to join for direct PhD in JNU.can i join to direct PhD if i have passed NET or got JRF without any entrance exam or written test ...etc?

23rd November 2014, 10:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join PhD directly after passing NET or JRF is necessary?

You can directly apply for Ph.D admission after qualifying NET. If you are getting JRF, then you must take it because it will help you during the Ph.D program and also you will get stipend during JRF.

Most Universities in India conduct entrance exam for Ph.D admission and those who have a NET score are exempted from the entrance exam. The admission to NET qualified candidate is given on the basis of their NET score.

Candidates having M.Phil qualification or 5 years of professional experience are also exempted from the entrance examination.

Therefore, if you are NET qualified, then you must not worry about the Ph.D admission because you can get admission on the basis of your NET score. All you have to do is keep track of the Ph.D admission and apply for it as soon as possible.

Application form for Ph.D from JNU http://www.jnu.ac.in/Admission/DirectPhDForm.pdf
10th September 2019, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join PhD directly after passing NET or JRF is necessary?

Tell me that can i join mtech/phd after clearing csir net exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?