11th July 2011, 05:53 PM
sangeeta sri prasad

Should I enroll under Ph.D or go for JRF?M.Phil if the UGC NET Life Science score card is valid only of 1 year? List of various institutes offering Ph.D?

\I aLready qualified UGC NET(LIFE SCIENCE) dec-,and this scorecard is valid for 1 year only ,so whether i should directly enroll under phd or going for JRF/M.Phil. I want to know the name of various institution offering phD.

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes offering PhD in Microbiology to UGC-NET qualifier? When to apply?
  2. Admission procedure to do Ph.D in Chemistry after B.Sc with 75%? List of institutes providing Ph.D in Chemistry? -- [New]
  3. List of colleges which offer PhD to a UGC-NET(Life Science) qualified candidate?
  4. Colleges and universities which offer PhD course?
  5. Procedure to study PhD in Life Science through Distance Education for a candidate who has qualified UGC-NET in Environmental Science and ARS-NET in Basic Plant Science?
  6. After MCA can I do PhD in Computer Science or I will have to do research first?
  7. Procedure of enrollment in PhD Life Science? Prospect after writing exams like GATE, CSIR-UGC NET and ICMR?
  8. Direct PhD in Biotechnology with GATE score is possible? Colleges offering admission?
  9. List of institutes offering PhD in Life Sciences in Andhra Pradesh? Scholarships available to study?
  10. What is the procedure to enroll myself for Ph.D?
  11. Is it necessary to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET to study PhD in Mathematics? List of colleges which offer PhD in Mathematics without NET?
  12. How to do Ph.D in Psychology?
  13. With GATE 2009 score card can I apply for NIPER PhD? What shall I do to get admission in NIPER for PhD?
  14. Institutes offering Ph.D through a GATE score of 345? Am I eligible to apply for NIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. PHD in ECE without Gate score card or CSIR UGC NET score?
  16. List of institutes which offer Integrated PhD course to a candidate who has secured 37 rank in GATE(Life Science)?
  17. Which are the institutes offering Ph.D? Am I eligible to apply for NIT? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
  18. How much JRF is offered through GATE and UGC-NET? Minimum marks score to study PhD through GATE and UGC-NET?
15th January 2014, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I enroll under Ph.D or go for JRF?M.Phil if the UGC NET Life Science score card is valid only of 1 year? List of various institutes offering Ph.D?

i have completed mtech food processing and engineering... how to do Ph. D in food and nutrition or related subject in distance mode.. please list out me the universities offering Ph.D in distance mode.. give me the details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?