20th April 2014, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I be a Lecturer or Professor in a government college?

I completed mca i want become a lecturer or professor in a government college.pls help me to fulfill my dream........

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Professor, Assistant Professor and Lecturer in a polytechnic institute?
  2. Which entrance exam to give for position of Lecturer or Assistant Professor or Associated Professor?
  3. Am i eligible for the post of assistant professor in government aided colleges? I am working as a lecturer under self finance scheme in B.Ed college
  4. How to work as Lecturer or Assistant Professor in Engineering college after doing BCA form maharashi Dayanand University
  5. How to enter into Assistant Professor or lecturer field? I have completed BSc Biochemistry with 64%
  6. How to work as a senior lecturer/assistant professor?
  7. If a candidate has passed NET exam after training is he eligible for government lecturer/Assistant professor job?
  8. Is B.Ed must to teach in colleges? I have done B.Com from Bangalore University
  9. What to do to become a lecturer or professor in any government colleges after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  10. Eligibility for senior lecturer, Assistant Professor in an engineering college?
  11. What should I do to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to get a job as a professor in private/government college
  13. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  14. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  15. How to be a Lecturer or Professor having 10 years experience as practicing HR professional?
  16. How to get a job of professor lecturer in IITs/NITs
  17. Qualifications required to be a Professor of engineering college? How to be a Professor?
  18. How to become a government professor in diploma college?
13th May 2014, 07:44 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I be a Lecturer or Professor in a government college?

Yes, you can be a lecturer or a professor in a government college after completing your phd with any of your favorite subject(computer science).You must have to secure 60% in all over your carrier (+2,UG,PG,Phd).this is mandatory to be a professor in a government college. To be a lecturer or professor in any government college you should have a good practical knowledge and have good teaching quality.

As your dream you want to be a professor in computer science after completing your master degree in computer science. I recommended you to get admit in the phd course (computer science) to full fill your dream easily. It is compulsory to be a phd holder for applying in any government college as a teaching staff. You have to secure 60% marks in phd and go for the entrance examination for applying in any government college. there are various entrance examinations are held in India for applying in the government colleges in India.You have to keep a watch on the internet and search about the exams and stay updated.

To qualify the entrance exam you have to work hard for it then after you will get your success. This is not easy to succeed in the entrance exam, you have to best in your particular subject and you too have a current affairs knowledge because after qualifying in the entrance exam they will call you for a personal interview and you too have a good English knowledge and have good personality to impress the interviewers.
14th June 2016, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I be a Lecturer or Professor in a government college?

How much does a english professor in Tamilnadu government college earn.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?