13th February 2013, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job of professor lecturer in IITs/NITs

My son is the final semistrar student in IIT, Madras in Thermal in Mechanical engg. Will he get job of professor.lecturer in IITs/NITs. Please send the reply to my email:[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job of professor lecturer in IITs/NITs
  2. Can I become a Lecturer/Professor after 10 Years of Industry experience? -- [New]
  3. What should I do after M.Com to be Professor or Lecturer? Eligibility criteria and future prospect?
  4. Which entrance exam to give for position of Lecturer or Assistant Professor or Associated Professor?
  5. If a candidate has passed NET exam after training is he eligible for government lecturer/Assistant professor job?
  6. How to get a job of professor in IITs/NIT?
  7. How to enter into Assistant Professor or lecturer field? I have completed BSc Biochemistry with 64%
  8. How to be a Lecturer or Professor having 10 years experience as practicing HR professional?
  9. Can I be a Lecturer or Professor in a government college?
  10. How to work as a senior lecturer/assistant professor?
  11. Details of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering offering Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth UP?
  12. Is any Ex-Servicemen quota available in Teaching (in Delhi region)? I've done M.Com(education management) and pursuing PhD(Rural development) from IGNOU
  13. List of private diploma colleges in management quota with Electrical or Electronics & communication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is there any vacancy for the post of professor or lecturer for HR, banking , insurance or economics stream in India?
  15. How to work as Lecturer or Assistant Professor in Engineering college after doing BCA form maharashi Dayanand University
  16. Subjects to take in B.Com and specialization in M.Com to be Professor of Advertising?
  17. How to get a job as a professor in private/government college
  18. What do I have to do after passing NET exam in economics subject
18th September 2013, 04:17 PM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get a job of professor lecturer in IITs/NITs

For getting a job of lecturer one has to clear a NET exam and have a P.hd degree the only he is eligible for lecturership.
18th September 2013, 06:48 PM
sachin200792

Minimum eligibility to get a job of professor/lecturer in IITs/NITs is Ph.D. One must be a Ph.D. degree holder to appear for the interview process for the selection of the job of lecturer in IITs. It is not possible that a final semester student get a job of lecturer in IITs/NITs. He must do master and doctorate in order to get this job.
30th April 2015, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am studying my BE second year.I want to join as a lecture in IIT.can you please tell me the process.Is there any separate exam for the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?