4th January 2014, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

How to be a Lecturer or Professor having 10 years experience as practicing HR professional?

I want to enter the teaching profession as a lecturer or professor i have 10years of experience as a practicing HR professional with corporate.i ahev graduated in english homours in my graduation.

My marks in B.A is 60% and PD diploma is 78%

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for the post of assistant professor?
  2. Why is M.Tech not considered for the post of a Reader after being a lecturer?
  3. If a candidate has passed NET exam after training is he eligible for government lecturer/Assistant professor job?
  4. How to get a job of professor lecturer in IITs/NITs
  5. Can I get a seat in M.Phil after working as assistant professor and having 5 years experience?
  6. How to enter into Assistant Professor or lecturer field? I have completed BSc Biochemistry with 64%
  7. How to work as a senior lecturer/assistant professor?
  8. Is any Ex-Servicemen quota available in Teaching (in Delhi region)? I've done M.Com(education management) and pursuing PhD(Rural development) from IGNOU
  9. Am I eligible for lecturer position having 5 years experience in corporate training after MBA?
  10. List of private diploma colleges in management quota with Electrical or Electronics & communication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to work in government college(Lecturer) after completing B.Tech IT with 8.1 CGPA
  12. Is there any vacancy for the post of professor or lecturer for HR, banking , insurance or economics stream in India?
  13. How to work as Lecturer or Assistant Professor in Engineering college after doing BCA form maharashi Dayanand University
  14. How may I resume my career after marriage? I've completed MCA and got an experience in lecturer for about 11 years
  15. NET exam after PGBM from AICTE approved college with HR and marketing as subjects?
  16. Are there any openings for lecturer in engineering colleges?
  17. What to do to become a lecturer or professor in any government colleges after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  18. B.Ed or M.Phil: Better option after MCA?
22nd September 2014, 01:25 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to be a Lecturer or Professor having 10 years experience as practicing HR professional?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to enter the teaching profession as a lecturer or professor i have 10years of experience as a practicing HR professional with corporate.i ahev graduated in english homours in my graduation.
My marks in B.A is 60% and PD diploma is 78%

It's good to see that you are interested to become an Lecturer. To become a Lecturer, you need to appear and get qualified in National Eligibility Test (NET) or State Level Eligibility Test (SLET) which is conducted by the University Grants Commission (UGC) every year. Since, that you have 10 years of experience in Human Resonance HR in Corporate sector, you may get preference at the time of interview.

Eligibility Criteria for NET Exam:-

The applicant should possess postgraduate course in any discipline with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.
The required percentage of marks are relaxed up to 5% for candidates who belong to reserved category. The applicants who belong to SC/ST category need to score 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
The age limit for Junior Research Fellowship is not more than 28 years and relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.

For more Info, please refer the official website http://www.ugcnetonline.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?