20th February 2015, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Total expenses to study MCA in USA?

hello friends
please tell me that how much expenses
ones required to complete mca fraom usa?
please tell me immediately
waiting for yuor response

14th September 2016, 06:16 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Total expenses to study MCA in USA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello friends
please tell me that how much expenses
ones required to complete mca fraom usa?
please tell me immediately
waiting for yuor response

There are lots of expenses are there to study MCA or any other Master’s course in USA. The cost of GRE examination is around Rs 11,000. The cost of TOEFL is Rs 10,000. The cost of applications to Master’s program in USA is around Rs 4,500 per university. The tuition fees will be between Rs 10 to 40 Lakhs in USA for Master’s course. The student air fare will be Rs 80,000. The cost of living in USA for two years will be around RS 15 Lakhs. So the total cost will be around Rs 40 to 60 Lakhs to study masters in USA.
24th December 2020, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Total expenses to study MCA in USA?

Will you please let me know of all details for doing MCA in computer and fee structure for every year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?