20th May 2014, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in PhD with uncleared NET?

I have done ma with 59% and m.phil with 67 percent my net is uncleared can i take admission in phd . I have to give entrence or not. Singhania universities delhi centre provide classis for phd on main campus only.

27th May 2014, 09:11 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I take admission in PhD with uncleared NET?

I think it is a bad decision or you can’t go to the PhD study without clearing the NET exam as it is for the candidates who are interested in the PhD research line study. so you have to reappear the NET examination so first you have to do better preparation for your appearing again NET examination.

Instead is you have to apply for the M.Phill after that you can apply for the PhD.

So for this it is important for the candidates for the research study as PhD because it is a National level entrance exam. So you can't go for the PhD in your stream or topics without clearing the NET entrance exam.

But there is a way to enter in to PhD and that is the SET exam as called as State Eligibility Test and it is only for the state students. So I think you are cleared now with my description that I have given to you.
11th January 2016, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I take admission in PhD with uncleared NET?

I have done BDS currently pursuing as senior research fellow how can I apply for PhD .there is no NET exam for us
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?