7th February 2017, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Which college would offer me B.Com as I have commerce without maths and my marks is between 85% to 91%?

Please tell me the name of best commerce colleges who offer b.com and B.B.A admission. For students of commerce without maths.and marks scored in 12 th is between 85% to 90%

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus of B.Com entrance exam
  2. Procedure to get admission in St. Xavier's College for study B.Com(H) for 12th Commerce without Maths student?
  3. Admission in B.Com honours without Maths at St. Xavier's College?
  4. Does St Xavier's Calcutta offers B.Com without honours for non maths students?
  5. Am i eligible for PGDCA without maths? I have done commerce with B.Com honors
  6. How to take admission in Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce after scoring 56.6% in 12th commerce?
  7. B.Com honors colleges under Allahabad University?
  8. Can I do CS correspondence with B.Com Hons? What is the fee structure for both CS and B.Com honors
  9. How to do B.Com hons and CS side by side?
  10. What is the eligibility for commerce graduate for CPT entrance exam?
  11. List of courses can be done after completing 12th std from Commerce with IT? What's the future prospective for the same
  12. Can I Do BCA Without Having Mathematics in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get admission in any college of Chandigarh after scoring 53.6% marks in 12th commerce with Maths
  14. List of schools which offer admission in 11th Commerce with Maths in Pune?
  15. How can I get admission for B.Com after scoring 80-85% marks in 12th commerce without Maths(Punjab Board)
  16. List of colleges which offer BCA to Commerce without Maths candidate in Delhi?
  17. How to become a Maths teacher after completing 12th commerce with 79% marks
  18. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com?
7th February 2017, 08:48 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which college would offer me B.Com as I have commerce without maths and my marks is between 85% to 91%?

In commerce stream, Mathematics is not mandatory. You can get admission in any college you want because you have scored very good percentage in class 12. The list of colleges are here under:
St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata
Jadavpur University, Kolkata
St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai
St. Joseph’s College, Bangalore
Delhi College of Arts and Commerce
Hindu college Delhi University
Sri ram college of commerce DU
Bhonsala Military College, Nashik
Deen Dayal Upadhyay College
Christ College, Bangalore
Ethiraj College for Women
Wilson College
Loyola College
Alpha Arts and Science College
Lady Brabourne College
Presidency College, Kolkata
Garden City College, Bangalore:
Scottish Church College, Kolkata
Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi.
Loyola College, Chennai
Symbiosis, Pune
St.Joseph’s College, Banglore
Presidency College, Chennai
BM College, Pune
Indian Institute of Management & Commerce, Hyderabad.
Delhi College of Arts and Commerce
7th February 2017, 11:46 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which college would offer me B.Com as I have commerce without maths and my marks is between 85% to 91%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please tell me the name of best commerce colleges who offer b.com and B.B.A admission. For students of commerce without maths.and marks scored in 12 th is between 85% to 90%
List of the B.Com college in India:-

1. Shri Ram College of Commerce
Address: Village Road, Bhandup Industrial Area, Industrial Area, Bhandup West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400078

2. Loyola College
Address: Sterling Road, Nungambakkam, Near Nungambakkam Railway Station, Chennai Tamil Nadu 600034
Phone: 044 2817 8200

3. Christ University
Address: Hosur Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560029
Phone: 080 4012 9100

4. St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai
Address: 5, Mahapalika Marg, New Marine Lines, Near Cama Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001
Phone: 022 2262 0662

5. St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata
Address: 30 Park Street (30 Mother Teresa Sarani Road), Kolkata, West Bengal 700016
Phone: 033 2255 1101

6. Symbiosis Society’s College of Arts & Commerce
Address: Senapati Bapat Road,
Pune - 411 004, Maharashtra
Phone:+91-20-25652444

7. St. Joseph’s College of Commerce
Address: No : 163, Brigade Road,, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560025
Phone: 080 2536 0644
8th February 2017, 07:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

There are many universities in India, which offer admission in B.Com for non maths candidates. Admission at most places is based on merit either through entrance exam or on the basis of marks in board exam.

Just apply for admission, when there is a notification by the concerned university. Admission will be on the basis of merit at most reputed of the universities.
8th February 2017, 09:28 PM
anuraju1209
Junior Member+

List of top Commerce Colleges offering B.Com and BBA are as follows:

* SHRI RAM COLLEGE OF COMMERCE - [SRCC], NEW DELHI

* LOYOLA COLLEGE, CHENNAI

* ST. XAVIER'S COLLEGE, MUMBAI

* CHRIST UNIVERSITY, BANGALORE

* HINDU COLLEGE, NEW DELHI

* ST JOSEPH'S COLLEGE OF COMMERCE - [SJCC], BANGALORE

* NARSEE MONJEE COLLEGE OF COMMERCE AND ECONOMICS, MUMBAI

These are the best colleges you can choose any one among these based upon your location.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?