4th June 2011, 08:25 PM
vinay1023

List of courses can be done after completing 12th std from Commerce with IT? What's the future prospective for the same

hello guys i am commerce with INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY student having maths too i am now giving CPT examination held by ICAI but i am finding it bit e difficult but i am confident that i should score nearly 150 out of 200 after that IPCC

i am now looking for good colleges in mumbai after HSC this are my marks of HSC

ENGLISH 069
ECONOMICS 084
BOOK-KPNG & ACCNTNCY 084
ORGANISATION OF COMM 079
MATH & STAT (COMM) 084
INFORMATION TECH. 067
Total Marks 467

467 out of 600 which is equivalent to 77.83%

i am opting out for
BCOM
BCOM with Accountancy and Finance
BCOM with Banking and Insurance

not interested in financial market or Bms

which is good option for me out of this 3 please suggest and good colleges where i can get admission i am gujarati any minority

Related Questions:
  1. List of courses I can opt for degree education after completing 10th, for a better future prospective in Gorakhpur vicinity?
  2. what can be done after completing engineering in CS or Mechanical? What's the job opportunities and future prospective for the same?
  3. List of courses after 12th(commerce) which would provide a well paid job opportunities? What course should I opt for the same? I am studying in 12th standard
  4. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing CAD course? I have done B.Sc with math stream
  5. Different courses offered after 12th standard commerce?
  6. List of courses can be done after completing 12th std from Commerce with IT? What's the future prospective for the same
  7. What should I do after completing 12th std? List of some short term courses I can do?
  8. Which courses to join after 12th commerce for a better future(Including B.A courses)?
  9. List of some Biology courses that can be done after completing 12th std? How may I do such courses? Is preparation required for the same?
  10. Is MBA integrated course available in Nirma university(Ahmadabad)? What's the 12th(commerce) std cut-off marks for getting admission? What's the future prospective for the same?
  11. What should I opt for my better future prospective either engineering or any other course? I have done diploma course with CSE stream but I am poor in education. Provide list of courses for me
  12. What's should I do after completing 12th std with 59% marks? What's the future prospective of defense services?
  13. Best courses for Girls after 12th Commerce without maths -- [New]
  14. Courses after 12th standard with commerce for average student? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of courses that should be chosen for better future prospective after completing 10th? I'm interested in Maths, colors, interior, cloth sense and living in Akola(Maharashtra)
  16. List of courses I can opt for degree education after completing 10th, for a better future prospective?
  17. What should I do further after completing 12th Commerce to make brighter future?
  18. List of courses can be done after completing B.Sc(nursing)? What's the future prospective for the same?
20th May 2013, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of courses can be done after completing 12th std from Commerce with IT? What's the future prospective for the same

I HAVE COMLETED 12 TH STD in gujrati medium which course can i do please convey me.
10th August 2015, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of courses can be done after completing 12th std from Commerce with IT? What's the future prospective for the same

Sir I have done with 12th in 2014. With commerce background Nd I m doing my graduation course from open with this nd I have done my computer account course as well I want to make my carrier. Can u suggest me some other carrier option leaving ca cs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?