2nd August 2013, 09:28 PM
Bennet sebastian

How to do MSc in disaster management? Which are the colleges offering this course in Mumbai

I would like to do msc in disastermanagement, which colleges are offering this course in mumbay?

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes offering MSc Agriculture and Disaster Management course? Mode of admission and the procedure?
  2. Names of the universities offering MSc in Disaster Management? What is the fee structure?
  3. Which are the colleges offering disaster management in India?
  4. Colleges in Mumbai for PGD for financial management
  5. Colleges in Mumbai which are offering PhD in Management?
  6. Colleges in Mumbai offering Diploma in Industrial Management? Courses available after Diploma?
  7. List of the colleges in Mumbai offering MSc Microbiology
  8. Colleges in Mumbai offering Diploma in Industrial Management? Courses available after Diploma?
  9. Nutritionist: MSc in Dietetics after TYBSC in Biotechnology? Jobs in reputed hospitals after MSC in Dietetics?
  10. Colleges offering Master of Marketing Management course in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai? -- [New]
  11. Colleges in India offering MSc in IT or MSc in IT Management? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of the exam?
  12. What is Neuroscience? Eligibility criteria for MSc Neuroscience? Colleges in Mumbai offering MSc Neuroscience?
  13. Colleges in Mumbai offering business management course?
  14. Colleges in Mumbai offering MSc in Nanotechnology? Fee structure of the course in the colleges?
  15. List of the colleges offering Master in Marketing Management in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai?
  16. Is IIPM MBA institute approved by UGC? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of institutes and admission procedure for Pharmaceutical Management in Mumbai and Gujarat
  18. List of the colleges in Mumbai offering MSc Biotechnology? What is the date of issue of application form? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
3rd August 2013, 05:53 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to do MSc in disaster management? Which are the colleges offering this course in Mumbai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennet sebastian View Post
I would like to do msc in disastermanagement, which colleges are offering this course in mumbay?
Hi,

MBA – Master of Business Administration

MBA in disaster management is a two year course.

Though you want to do MBA in disaster management, there are very few colleges in India that offer this course.

However you can do a course in Disaster Management though certificate course, MA , M.Sc., PG Diploma also.

List of colleges in India offering courses in Disaster management ~~

Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai, Maharashtra

Pondicherry University, Pondicherry

Indira Gandhi National open University, New Delhi

Annamalai University, Chidambaram, Tamil nadu

Mahavira institute of Technology and management, Gurgaon, Hatyana

Apex College of Management, New Delhi

Vardhman Mahaveer Open Univerity, Kota , Rajasthan

Nalanda Open University, Patna, Bihar
27th August 2015, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MSc in disaster management? Which are the colleges offering this course in Mumbai

I am Bsc 3rd yr student from bio group.I want to do disaster management after my graduation.please give me ideaa that which course is bettet for me?
27th February 2022, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

I'm interested to pursue an online distance learning MSc in Disaster Management. May I know the universities providing the course and the fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?