15th December 2013, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Computer science related seminar topic and demo?

hi
ejaz,need some seminar topic on computer science related to research area ,need some demo also so can anyone hepl me?

9th May 2014, 11:31 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Computer science related seminar topic and demo?

As I am going to tell you about computer science related seminar and topics. I am going to tell you about 1 topic of computer science that is (MNP) or it will be called as “Mobile Number Portability” topic.

It is the most dynamic topic in telecom world and it is also related to computer science department. MNP or Mobile Number Portability in this service one network or telecom operator use can change or transfer to other network by submitting their original document to the nearest retailer shopkeeper for porting their number to other telecom operator. By this service customers get benefitted by many ways like if one company operator make trouble to user customer can change their network to other network.

It can possible by without changing their number and jumps to other telecom operator. All cell phones have special codes identify the phones, the phone owner and telecom provider.

Cell phones using very high frequency radio signals to communicate with cell towers and which located in located area. Phone operated frequency is between 809-8900MHZ. India is the 8th nation who adopted MNP or Mobile Number Portability service. Before this around 60 countries adopted this service. Currently this is the highest adopted by the users.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?