21st February 2011, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

PG in Space related field for B.Tech (Computer science) student?

hii..i am currently doing btech in computer science.and i want to do post gradutaion in space related field.

1st March 2011, 12:14 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: PG in Space related field for B.Tech (Computer science) student?

Hi,

According to your query,you want to change your career path from computer science to space science.

Well,you can go for post graduation diploma or degree in astronomy or space science courses in premiere institutes like IIST(Indian Institute of Space science and technology) or ISRO(Indian Space Research Organization), Gujarat University, Ahmedabad, Gujarat.

After completing post graduation you can go for further studies that is Phd in a particular subject in space science.

If you have real interest in this field, you will surely shine with it.

All the best!!
24th March 2011, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

how can i take the addmission in ISRO
27th March 2011, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

hey ,i am currently doing BTech in Computer Science 3rd year...And i have no interests in languages...and i regret taking Computer science...i want to enter any electronics,,communication ,or space science related field...Pls need some serious advice...
17th June 2011, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

hello,
i completed my B.tech in CSE(computer science ) branch 2011 batch and now can any one suggest me in which field should i go whether career or job!!???

if its job well and good but coming to career i wanna choose for M.tech but!!!!!

in which stream course etc etc....!!!???

and after that planning to do Phd also:-)

i need some guidance in discussin this plz answer to this or make a call to 9160748636
6th February 2012, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

I have pursued diploma in cse. So. kindly tell me about the procedure to pursue admission in astrophysics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?