2nd February 2016, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Correspondence Phd in Chemistry after M.Phil degree in Chemistry from Kerala University?

Hi Sir,
I am holding M.phil Degree in chemistry from Kerala University India, But Currently I am working in Abu Dhabi with reputed college... I would like to join for a PhD programme in chemistry on a part time basis. As I am settled in abudhabi I cannot join for a full time programme. Could you please advice on this?
Thanks,
Geoel

Related Questions:
16th February 2016, 01:03 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Correspondence Phd in Chemistry after M.Phil degree in Chemistry from Kerala University?

It will be very tough for you to do the PhD in a part time basis if you are staying in a different country.
For the students who do the course of PhD in a Part time they need to report to their guide with the progress of their work twice a month.
Since you are doing a job and living in a different country it will be very tough for you.
Moreover, you will find it difficult to find a guide as they will want someone within the country as it will be more easier for them.
So it is best for you to pursue the course once you have come back or in AbuDhabi itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?