5th March 2015, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Can I study PhD in Education through correspondence after completed M.Sc(Chemistry) and B.Ed?

Sir,
I have done my M.Sc in chemistry and also b.ed.
I want to do PhD in Education.
Can it be done through Distance Learning or correspondence?
With REGARDS-
Deepika

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.D in correspondence mode?
  2. Universities in Kerala offering B.Ed through correspondence(Government Approved B.Ed correspondence course)? Which are the study centres in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Possibility to study correspondence PhD course directly for Mass Communication postgraduate?
  4. How can I get admission to study correspondence PhD in Physics being a Lecturer?
  5. How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same?
  6. How can I do my Ph.D through correspondence? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  7. Can a commerce graduate do correspondence degree in Psychology? University offering 1 year degree in Psychology?
  8. Eligibility to study PhD for correspondence Master in Social Work postgraduate?
  9. Correspondence PhD in Chemistry is available in Gujarat?
  10. How to study M.Tech metallurgy by distance education? I have completed B.Tech Chemical by correspondence
  11. Subject for doing PhD in Hindi through correspondence?
  12. Am I eligible to study B.Ed through correspondence being an employee in School Education Department after completed B.Com and M.A.(English)?
  13. Can a person start PhD in Literature directly after MA? What is the percentage required?
  14. Can I eligible to pursue Ph.D if pursuing MCA from correspondence?
  15. How to do Ph.D in English as in correspondence mode?
  16. Guidance for correspondence PhD Physics?
  17. Can I do Ph.D through correspondence? I have completed M.Ed through Kashmir University
  18. List of topics I should choose for Ph.D. after MCA? I've completed M.C.A with 75% marks
13th March 2015, 10:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study PhD in Education through correspondence after completed M.Sc(Chemistry) and B.Ed?

Yes you can apply for Ph.D admission in correspondence mode if you have got Master's degree with at least 55% marks from a recognized University.There are many distance learning universities in India which give admission in Ph.D program.

Admission is mostly based on the entrance exam conducted by the University. If you have got NET/SLET/JRF score then you are exempted from entrance exam. There will be interview also for giving admission. You must have a good academic record and performance in interview is very important for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?