15th June 2018, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Course duration of PhD(Financial Studies) in Sir Padampat Singhania University?

Hello everyone, I just want to know about the duration of PhD program in the specialization of Financial Studies which is available in Sir Padampat Singhania University. Can you please let me know about the duration of this PhD program?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD(Financial Studies) in Sir Padampat Singhania University?
  2. Eligibility to study PhD(Financial Studies) in Sir Padampat Singhania University?
  3. How many PhD(Financial Studies) seats are available in Sir Padampat Singhania University?
  4. Whether Sir Padampat Singhania University, Rajasthan is approved by UGC?
  5. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Financial Studies) in Sir Padampat Singhania University?
  6. Admission criteria to study PhD(HR) in Sir Padampat Singhania University?
  7. Entrance exam to join Sir Padampat Singhania University for PhD(HR) course? Course structure of this PhD?
  8. Documents required to join PhD(Human Resource) in Sir Padampat Singhania University? Is work experience required?
  9. Can I pursue higher studies in UK with Singhania University certificate?
  10. Universities offering PhD(Marketing Management) in India -- [New]
  11. In which college can I get in India that provide housing management course?
  12. If my ranking is more than 100000 in AIEEE which college will I get? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Whether Singhania University is a Government University or not? Is it AICTE approved?
  14. Am I eligible for Government Jobs and further studies after completion of Engineering from Singhania University?
  15. Universities/colleges offering PhD in Mechanical Engineering in Rajasthan?
  16. Colleges which I can get after scoring 61 marks in AIEEE? Any chance in colleges of Dehradun or Sant Padampat Sunghania, Udaipur?
  17. Is Singhania University registered under AICTE and NICTE? Should I do M.A in education from Mumbai University or M.Ed from Singhania University?
  18. Colleges for MBA with 84.29 CAT percentile?
21st June 2018, 02:25 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of PhD(Financial Studies) in Sir Padampat Singhania University?

PhD(Financial Studies) in Sir Padampat Singhania University is a course duration of 3 years. Candidates must have a Post Graduate degree in commerce subjects like Accountancy, Mathematics, or Economics with minimum of 55% aggregate marks in the same for general category candidates and a 5% relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates in order to be eligible.
Also candidate will have to sit in and qualify the "Sir Padampat Singhania Admission Test ( SPSAT)" conducted by the university.

Last edited by ppsahu; 14th August 2018 at 12:18 PM. Reason: Short answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?