18th June 2018, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Operational Research) in Rama University?

Dear Sir, I am interested to study PhD in Operational Research in Rama University. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission for this PhD program in this university. Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
20th June 2018, 05:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Operational Research) in Rama University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I am interested to study PhD in Operational Research in Rama University. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission for this PhD program in this university. Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

Applicants have to appear for the Rama University Entrance Test (RUET) for the admission to study PhD Operational at Rama University. Applicants should have studied a master’s degree in the relevant subject with at least 55% marks are eligible to apply for the PhD Operational in Rama University. They have to clear the RUET and interview for the admission to do a PhD Operational in Rama University. The Rama University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?