5th October 2016, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to join Sir Padampat Singhania University for PhD(HR) course? Course structure of this PhD?

Can I know that what entrance exam I have to give so that I can get admission in Sir Padampat Singhania University for PhD(HR) programme? Kindly let me know the course structure of this programme. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission criteria to study PhD(HR) in Sir Padampat Singhania University?
  2. Documents required to join PhD(Human Resource) in Sir Padampat Singhania University? Is work experience required?
  3. Can I study PhD in Singhania University with 53% in MCA?
  4. Singhania university PhD is good or fake?
  5. How to join Ph.D course in Singhania university? Is Rajiv Gandhi fellowship program available to me?
  6. Ph.D from Singhania university after scoring 53% marks in MCA?
  7. Singhania university requires 50% for PhD instead of 55% in other universities, is it good and approved? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is there Ph.D Psychology and behavioral sciences program available in Singhania University?
  9. Is PhD offered in Singhania University, Rajasthan has UGC approval?
  10. HP Government does not accept PhD done from Singhania University?
  11. Detailed information, procedure to apply and fee structure of PhD in Mathematics program at Delhi University? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Delhi University?
  12. Is it good to do Ph.D from Singhania University?
  13. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  14. Whether Singhania University is a Government University or not? Is it AICTE approved?
  15. Is Singhania University fake?
  16. Will I be eligible to get professor jobs in government universities after completion of Ph.D in Singhania University, Rajasthan?
  17. Procedure to apply for PhD commerce with entrance exam? -- [New]
  18. Colleges which I can get after scoring 61 marks in AIEEE? Any chance in colleges of Dehradun or Sant Padampat Sunghania, Udaipur?
6th October 2016, 06:43 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to join Sir Padampat Singhania University for PhD(HR) course? Course structure of this PhD?

To do Ph.D in Human Resource from Padampat Singhania University, you have to appear in the UGC-NET examination, qualifying in which you can take admission to study Ph.D course in HR.
The course duration of Ph.D in HR in Padampat Singhania University is around 2 to 5 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?