19th July 2018, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of PhD(Computer Science) in Krishna University?

Hi friends, I am interested to do PhD in Computer Science from Krishna University. I just want to know about the duration of this course as well as the structure of this course. Can you please let me know about the course duration and structure? Please let me know about both immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and duration of Bachelor of Computer Science in University of Southern Indiana? -- [New]
  2. Course structure and duration of Master in Computational Science and Engineering in UMEA University? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Course structure and duration of PhD(Nutritional Science) in Allahabad University?
  4. Course structure and duration of MSc(Psychological Science) in University of Limerick? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Course structure and duration of PhD(Poultry Science) in Anand Agricultural University?
  6. Course structure and duration of PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Tezpur University?
  7. Course structure of PG-Journalism & Mass Communication in Krishna University? Fee expenses per semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Fee structure for bachelor of library science in Rabindra Bharati University and course duration?
  9. Course structure and duration of PhD(Computer Science) in Dr. GR Damodaran College of Science?
  10. Course structure and duration of PhD(Computer Science) in Pacific University?
  11. Course structure and duration of PhD(Political Science) in Rabindra Bharati University?
  12. List of best colleges providing PhD in homoeopathy -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Course structure & duration of BS(Physics) in McMurry University?
  14. Course structure and duration of PhD(Animal Science) in Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University?
  15. Course structure and duration of PhD(Commerce) in Mangalore University?
  16. Course structure and duration of PhD(Electrochemistry) in Delhi University?
  17. Scholarships available to study PhD(Computer Science) in Krishna University?
  18. Course structure and duration of PhD(Computer Science) in Indo American Research Center?
13th July 2022, 03:20 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(Computer Science) in Krishna University?

The Course Structure is:-

Fuzzy Logic

Rough Set Theory

Data Mining

Machine Learning

Modelling

Simulation

Web Engineering
15th July 2022, 07:51 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(Computer Science) in Krishna University?

Course Structure:-

Advanced Operating System

Cryptology

Computer Networks

Data Mining

Computer Architecture

Those candidates who have completed their masters degree from a recognized university can do PhD Computer Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?