9th June 2016, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of PG-Journalism & Mass Communication in Krishna University? Fee expenses per semester?

Hello, I would like to do Post Graduation in Journalism & Mass Communication from Krishna University. Can you please provide me the course structure? And how much fee is taken per semester?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it worthy to do M.A.(Journalism & Mass Communication) from Krishna University)? Opportunities after completion of M.A. from this university? -- [New]
  2. Total fee expenses of Bachelor of Communication, Journalism & Public Relations course in Gujarat University?
  3. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria required to join journalism after completion of B.Com course?
  5. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  6. Can I become a journalist after completing B.E CSE?
  7. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Course fee per semester of Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication course?
  9. Qualification required to be a Journalist?
  10. Journalism & Mass Communication and Statistics offered in B.A. at University of Kota?
  11. Details regarding entrance exam and future prospective of BA in Mass Communication & Journalism?
  12. List of government colleges in Pune?
  13. Course fees for Journalism and Mass Communication?
  14. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  15. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
  16. Courses available after completing B.A course?
  17. Can I study M.E or MBA after completion of UG course?
  18. Can I appear in NET exam after doing Master degree in MAss Communication & Journalism through distance education from Guwahati University?
10th June 2016, 03:33 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of PG-Journalism & Mass Communication in Krishna University? Fee expenses per semester?

Below, I have attached a document providing the details of PG-Journalism and Mas Communication in Krishna University and also about the fee structure. Kindly download the attachment and get the required information.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf PhD Krishan Uni.pdf(56.6 KB, 7 views)
10th June 2016, 10:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of PG-Journalism & Mass Communication in Krishna University? Fee expenses per semester?

The course structure of PG Journalism and Mass Communication in Krishna University is mentioned below :-

--> The duration of the course is 2 years in semester mode i.e. 4 semesters.

--> The course includes Theory Papers, Tests, Seminars, Assignments, Attendance, Practicals, etc.,.

--> The course will be conducted on credit system and evaluation will be on the seven point grading system.

--> In each semester, at least 90 working days must be dedicated to theory classes, practical classes and seminars.

--> For more detailed information on course structure of PG Journalism and Mass Communication in Krishna University, you can check at http://www.krishnauniversity.ac.in/A...ctures/JMC.pdf

The fee structure for M.A Journalism and Mass Communication course in Krishna University is mentioned below :-
--> Tuition Fee :- Rs.6600/-
--> Special Fee :- Rs.1450/-
--> Lab Fee including Caution Deposit :- Rs.700/-
--> Placement Registration Fee :- Rs.150/-
--> T.C. Fee :- Rs.50/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?