3rd July 2018, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of PhD(Electrochemistry) in Delhi University?

Hi friends, I am interested to do PhD in Electrochemistry from Delhi University. I just want to know about the duration of this course as well as the structure of this course. Can you please let me know about the course duration and structure? Please let me know about both immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and duration of PhD(Gas Dynamics) in Delhi University? -- [New]
  2. Course structure and duration of PhD(Vibrations) in University of Delhi?
  3. Fee structure and duration of B.Com(Hons) from Delhi University?
  4. Eligibility criteria, Course Duration and Fee Structure of B.Ed course in DU?
  5. What is the fee structure for IIFT Delhi? Duration of the course?
  6. How to become a psychologist? what are the degrees to be completed? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which colleges are offering Integrated MSc Ph.D? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  8. Best university for B.Ed course? Duration of course and fees for colleges in Delhi?
  9. Being a graduate from Delhi University can I do MBA? Duration of this course and cost involved?
  10. Course structure & duration of BS(Physics) in McMurry University?
  11. Required Eligibility criteria to join MBA course in Delhi University? Duration for this course? Will there be any Entrance Exam to get admission for this course?
  12. Course duration and fee expenses to study MCA in Delhi University for BCA student of Bangalore University?
  13. Is BPT course offered in AIIMS, New Delhi? Course duration and fee structure? Last date of form submission?
  14. Course structure and duration of PhD(Commerce) in Mangalore University?
  15. Am I eligible for ICWAI course having completed B.Com? Admission Procedure, duration and eligibility criteria for this course? Institutes offering this course in Delhi?
  16. Course structure and duration of PhD(Atmospheric Sciences) in IIT-Delhi?
  17. Where to get the forms of JBT in Delhi? Fee structure of the course?
  18. Where can i do B.ed in Delhi after completing B.A from DU?
4th July 2018, 11:26 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(Electrochemistry) in Delhi University?

=> Ph.D. Electrochemistry or Doctor of Philosophy in Electrochemistry is Doctorate Electrochemistry course.

=> The duration of this course is three years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed post graduation course with at least 60% from a recognized university.

=> The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination like National Eligibility Test.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS: Benito Juarez Rd, South Campus, South Moti Bagh, South Campus, South Moti Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi 110021
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?