10th June 2018, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of PhD(Commerce) in Mangalore University?

Hi friends, I am interested to do PhD in Commerce from Mangalore University. I just want to know about the duration of this course as well as the structure of this course. Can you please let me know about the course duration and structure? Please let me know about both immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure & duration of PhD(Business Administration) in Mangalore University?
  2. What is the fee structure for doing MBBS course in Mangalore Medical College? Which is the best and cheap college in Mangalore?
  3. Information about company secretary? What is the duration of the course and syllabus?
  4. How can I become an IAS officer after completing MSW from St Philomena College Puttur affiliated to Mangalore University? Where can I do coaching? What is the duration and the total expense?
  5. Complete information about B.P.ed course
  6. Mangalore University B.A 5th semester question papers?
  7. Course structure & duration of BS(Physics) in McMurry University?
  8. Course structure and duration of PhD(Electrochemistry) in Delhi University?
  9. List of evening colleges which offer M.Com course to B.Com graduate in Mangalore?
  10. Which is the best University for M.Sc in Computer Science in Karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Course structure and duration of PhD(Marine Biology) in Shivaji University?
  12. Course structure and duration of PhD(Computer Science) in Krishna University?
  13. Course structure and duration of BS(Mechanical Engineering) in University of Jamestown? -- [New]
  14. How may I get scholarship in the second year of BBM course in Mangalore university?
  15. What is the fee structure for M.Com regular course in St Aloysius College Mangalore?
  16. Fee structure of B.Ed in Osmania University?
  17. Course structure and duration of MSc(Immunology and Immunotherapy) in University of Birmingham?
  18. Course structure and duration of Bachelor in Biomedical Engineering in Bahcesehir University?
15th July 2022, 09:14 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(Commerce) in Mangalore University?

The Course Structure is:-

Classical Management Theory

Basic Economic Concepts

Corporate Finance Theories

Accounting Theory

Candidates who have done post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?