30th April 2018, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of PhD(Food Technology) in College of Technology & Engineering?

I want to apply for PhD program in College of Technology & Engineering for Food Technology subject. So, I would like to know about the course structure of this PhD program. Kindly tell me about the course duration also. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering Automobile Engineering? I have completed SSC with 69% -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Course duration and fee structure of MSc(Mathematics & Computing) in Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala? -- [New]
  3. Course structure & duration of Civil Engineering Diploma course in Adesh Institute of Technology?
  4. Which good colleges can I get in Hyderabad after scoring 34500 rank in EAMCET
  5. Which colleges will I get in Tirunelveli after scoring 35.5 in TANCET for M.E?
  6. Course duration & fee structure of Diploma(Computer Science & Technology) in CCCT?
  7. Placement papers of Delloite?
  8. How many seats are available for ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) course in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur?
  9. Which are the colleges that I can get after scoring 4505 rank in WBJEE?
  10. Course structure of MTech(Civil Engineering) in MJR College of Engineering & Technology?
  11. Course structure of MTech(Transportation Engineering) in MVR College of Engineering & Technology?
  12. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 18553 in PGCET(CSE stream) in Karnataka
  13. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches?
  14. List of the colleges under JNTUH?
  15. What are the chances of getting best colleges in Noida or Ghaziabad after scoring 80243 rank in UPTU?
  16. Top 20 Engineering colleges under Anna University in Sports Quota
  17. Course structure & fee expenses of BTech(EEE) in Don Bosco College of Engineering & Technology?
  18. Course structure and duration of Advanced Diploma in Financial Accounting & Taxation in Sanford College of Information and Technology?
25th July 2022, 11:23 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(Food Technology) in College of Technology & Engineering?

The Course Structure and Duration of PhD Food Technology at College of Technology & Engineering is:-

*Automation in Food Processing

*Food Analysis

*Food Packaging

*Cold Chain Management

*Juice Processing Technology

*Computer Application in Food Industry etc...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?