25th June 2018, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Advanced Diploma in Financial Accounting & Taxation in Sanford College of Information and Technology?

Sir, I want to join Sanford College of Information and Technology for studying Advanced Diploma in Financial Accounting & Taxation. Can I know about the structure of this Diploma course? Please let me know about the duration as well. Waiting for your kind response.

1st July 2018, 12:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Advanced Diploma in Financial Accounting & Taxation in Sanford College of Information and Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to join Sanford College of Information and Technology for studying Advanced Diploma in Financial Accounting & Taxation. Can I know about the structure of this Diploma course? Please let me know about the duration as well. Waiting for your kind response.

The course structure of Advanced Diploma in Financial Accounting in Sanford College of Information Technology is given below:

Subjects:

Basics and Office Administration
Theory in Business Accounting
Desktop Publishing and Graphic Designing
Hardware A+
Tally Financial Accounting Program:

Volume I

Basics of Accounting
Fundamentals of Tally ERP9
Creating Accounting Masters in Tally ERP9
Creating Inventory Masters in Tally ERP9
Voucher Entry in Tally ERP9

Volume II

Advanced Accounting in Tally ERP9
Advanced Inventory in Tally ERP9
Point of Sale Job Costing
Multilingual Capabilities
Technological Advantages of Tally ERP9
Tally.NET and Remote Capabilities
Application Management and Controls

Volume III

Service Tax & TDS
Excise for Dealers
Excise for Manufacturers

Volume IV

Payroll Accounting & Compliance

Course duration of Advanced Diploma in Financial Accounting in Sanford College of Information Technology is one year. Sanford College of Information Technology website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?