29th April 2018, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of PhD(Urdu) of Hyderabad University?

Hi all, I just want to know about the course structure of PhD(Urdu) course which is available in Hyderabad University. Can you let me know about the structure of this course. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of government approved colleges in India?
  2. List of engineering colleges in Hyderabad and the fee details for ECET students?
  3. Names of the universities that are recognized?
  4. Colleges in Hyderabad offering MCA correspondence with low fee structure? Fee of the course in Hyderabad University and Osmania University?
  5. Top 10 Engineering colleges for CSE in Hyderabad
  6. Course structure and duration of PhD(Regional Planning) in University of Hyderabad? -- [New]
  7. Can I get any top 10 college after scoring 2000 rank?
  8. List of universities to apply for M.Com in distance mode in Andhra Pradesh with important dates
  9. List of top 10 Engineering colleges in Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Fee structure of M.A.(French) in The English & Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad?
  11. Is university of Hyderabad offering MSc in distance mode? What is the fee structure? What is the highest percentage required in the course?
  12. What is the duration of B.Ed course? Which is the best university? How will I get the application form? Fee structure of it?
  13. Course structure of PhD(Urdu) of Hyderabad University?
  14. Can I get seat in Osmania University or any government college with 96% in 12th and 19000 rank in EAMCET?
  15. Admission details and fee structure for MCA 2016 at Symbiosis University?
  16. How to do MSc genetics after completing BSc Microbiology? What is the fee structure? Which are the colleges in Hyderabad?
  17. Best colleges offering CSE with 5259 rank in TS-EAMCET in Hyderabad?
  18. Fee structure to study B.Ed course from Osmania University? Can I get an education loan from State Bank of Hyderabad?
25th July 2022, 11:26 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of PhD(Urdu) of Hyderabad University?

The Course Structure of PhD Urdu at Hyderabad University is:-

*Tools of the Research

*The Research Proposal

*Literary History in Urdu

*Research Methodology

*Method of Research

*Importance of Literary Criticism etc..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?