24th March 2018, 03:02 AM
Unregistered

Course duration & fee structure of Diploma(Computer Science & Technology) in CCCT?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the fee structure of Diploma in Computer Science & Technology course of Centre for Computers & Communication Technology(CCCT). Please tell me the course duration also.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure of Diploma(Computer Science & Technology) in CCCT?
  2. Eligibility to study Diploma(Computer Science & Technology) in CCCT? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How many seats are available for Diploma(Computer Science & Technology) course in CCCT?
  4. Course duration & fee structure of M.Des in Srishti Institute of Arts, Design & Technology?
  5. Course duration and fee structure of MSc(Mathematics & Computing) in Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala? -- [New]
  6. Course duration & fee structure of B.Des(Interior Design) in Deccan Institute of Technology?
  7. Fee structure of Master of Library & Information Science course in Alagappa Institute of Technology?
  8. Fee structure of MBA(Systems Management) offered in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science?
  9. Fee structure of Bachelor of Missions offered in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science?
  10. Course structure & fee expenses of LLM(Mergers & Acquisitions and Corporate Law) in University of Zurich?
  11. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Nursing Administration in Efforts Institute of Management & Technology?
  12. Course structure & fee expenses of BTech(EEE) in Don Bosco College of Engineering & Technology?
  13. Course structure & fee expenses of MTech(Mechanical Engineering) in SIMTS?
  14. Course structure & duration of Diploma in Food Production in CIHMCT?
  15. Course and fee structure of BBA(Banking & Insurance) in BLS Institute of Technology & Management?
  16. Course structure & fee expenses of BSc(Biology) in Chhattisgarh Commerce & Science?
  17. Duration and fee structure of SAP Training in FI & MM?
  18. Course structure and duration of PhD(Food Technology) in College of Technology & Engineering?
30th April 2018, 11:08 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration & fee structure of Diploma(Computer Science & Technology) in CCCT?

The course duration of Diploma(Computer Science & Technology) in Centre for Computers and Communication Technology, is around 3 years long.

This is a full time course and the fees for this course may range upto Rs. 33,500/- per year. For more details you can contact the institute at: Chisopani, P.O. Nandgaon, South Sikkim, PIN: 737126, ph - +913595 210145
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?