5th January 2017, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

In which B-Colleges can I apply for admission if scored Composite score of 453.5 in MAT exam?

Respected Sir, I have appear in MAT exam held on 11 December 2016 and I have scored Composite score 453.5, now I want to join the B Colleges so I want to know in which B Colleges can I apply for admission if I scored Composite score 453.5 in MAT exam? Tell me about the B Colleges in Lucknow.

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges in which I can get after scoring 572 composite score with 61 percentile in MAT?
  2. List of colleges for a candidate who has scored 574.5 Composite score in MAT?
  3. How To calculate MAT percentage with the composite score? -- [New]
  4. List of colleges in Mumbai and Pune which offer admission for a candidate who has scored 415.5 Composite Score in MAT?
  5. List of good MBA colleges? I have scored 613.5 composite score -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which are the good colleges of MBA offering specialization in Actuarials and Insurance with composite score and percentile?
  7. In which good colleges can I get after scoring 704.5 composite score in MAT December?
  8. Top colleges with excellent educational record which accept MAT score for admission in MBA. I passed MAT in Feb 2012 with 97.3%
  9. Which B-Schools I can get admission with a percentile of 85.6 and composite score of 655?
  10. Which are the colleges for which I can apply for after scoring 708.1 composite score
  11. Which are the best colleges to get into after scoring composite score of 720.5 in MAT?
  12. How will I get into various institutes after scoring composite score of 695?
  13. Which colleges can I get for PGDM with 527 composite score in MAT?
  14. Expected percentile for a candidate who has scored 596.50 Composite marks in MAT?
  15. Procedure to apply for upcoming MAT Exam? List of colleges in Kerala considering MAT score? Validity of MAT score? Syllabus and tips to prepare for this Exam? How to get application form for this Exam?
  16. Which all colleges can I get with MAT score of 656.5 and 85.76 percentile?
  17. Expected percentile for a candidate who has scored 548.76 composite score in MAT?
  18. In which good colleges can I get after scoring 622 as composite score in MAT
25th July 2017, 07:14 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: In which B-Colleges can I apply for admission if scored Composite score of 453.5 in MAT exam?

List of B-colleges which accepting score of MAT exam:-

ITM School Of Management
Lucknow

Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti Urdu Arabi-Farsi University
Lucknow

University of Lucknow
Lucknow

Shri Ramswaroop Memorial College of Engineering and Management
Lucknow

Jaipuria Institute of Management
Lucknow

Integral University
Lucknow

Babu Banarasi Das Group of Educational Institutes
Lucknow

Babu Banarasi Das University
Lucknow

Lucknow University
Lucknow

Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University
Lucknow

Lucknow Model Institute of Technology and Management
Lucknow

Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University
Lucknow

Indian Institute of Management
Lucknow
26th July 2017, 12:46 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: In which B-Colleges can I apply for admission if scored Composite score of 453.5 in MAT exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have appear in MAT exam held on 11 December 2016 and I have scored Composite score 453.5, now I want to join the B Colleges so I want to know in which B Colleges can I apply for admission if I scored Composite score 453.5 in MAT exam? Tell me about the B Colleges in Lucknow.
MAT(Management Aptitude Test) is conducted in the months of February, May, September, and December. A candidate can take the exam each time it is conducted. According to trends, the maximum number of participating B-schools is for the MAT February and MAT December exams.

>> The total marks of MAT are 800. The exam has five sections with 40 questions each, totalling it to 200. There are four marks for each correct answer and 25% negative marking scheme.

LIST OF COLLAGES IN LACKNOW WHICH ACCEPT MAT SCORE:-

>> Shri Ram Swaroop Memorial Collage of Engineering and Management.

>> Jaipuria Institute of Management.

>> School of Management Science.

>> Techno Institute of Management Science.

>> IILM Academy of High Learning.

>> International Institute for Special Education.

>> Ansal technical institute.

So these are the top collages in Lacknow which accepts the MAT score.If you want to apply in lacknow then go to these collages you will definitely get admission.

Good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?