15th July 2018, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Electrical Engineering) in Delhi Technological University?

Dear Sir, I want to join Delhi Technological University for studying PhD in Electrical Engineering. So, I want to know that I can get stipend for doing this PhD program? Please help me to know about the stipend available in this institute for this PhD?

Related Questions:
  1. Fees required to study MS from Nanyang Technological University, Singapore? Does this university provide stipend?
  2. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Engineering Geology) in Delhi University?
  3. Eligibility to study PhD(Electrical Engineering) in Delhi Technological University?
  4. How to apply for Nanyang Technological University (NTU) to study Engineering course? What is the eligibility criteria, fees and procedure for it?
  5. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Electrical Engineering) in Delhi Technological University?
  6. Admission procedure to study PhD(Electrical Engineering) in Delhi Technological University?
  7. Eligibility to study in Delhi Technological University under domicile quota for a CBSE candidate of Punjab?
  8. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  9. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Vibrations) in University of Delhi?
  10. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Geology) in University of Delhi?
  11. Which college will I get in counseling after scoring 3457 rank in PGECET ECE stream
  12. Requirements to study PhD(Applied Physics) in Delhi Technological University? -- [New]
  13. Names of the colleges of DTU and branches with address list? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How many B.Tech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) seats are available in Indira Gandhi Delhi Technological University for Women?
  15. Can I get admission in NIT after completing my diploma without doing 12th?
  16. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Electro Chemistry) in Delhi University?
  17. List of top 10 colleges in Delhi for doing Engineering?
  18. Universities providing Ph.D Computer Science course in India?
14th July 2022, 01:22 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Electrical Engineering) in Delhi Technological University?

As you qualified the entrance exam called UGC and CSIR, then you will get a stipend to study PhD Electrical Engineering at Delhi Technological University.

To study PhD Electrical Engineering, candidates who have done post graduate degree in a relevant field with minimum 60%marks from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?