6th May 2017, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Fee structure to study B.Ed course from Osmania University? Can I get an education loan from State Bank of Hyderabad?

I want to get admission in B.Ed course under Osmania University. What is the fee structure for whole course? Can I get an education loan from State Bank of Hyderabad?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligible courses to study in Abroad through State Bank of Hyderabad Education Loan?
  2. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Hyderabad to study MBA at Lovely Professional University? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme and Interest Rates charged by State Bank of Hyderabad for study LLB?
  4. Interest rate charge of State Bank of Hyderabad Education Loan?
  5. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course?
  6. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  7. Will I get benefits of Hostel and other allowances in Bank Education Loan if study B.Tech in other state?
  8. Fee structure to study B.Tech course from CV Raman University? Which bank is good to apply for an education loan?
  9. Fee waiver student can take education loan?
  10. Can I get Education Loan in State Bank of Hyderabad to study MBBS through management quota?
  11. How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad?
  12. How to get an education loan to study M.Tech in ECE from State Bank of Mysore?
  13. Which bank is good to apply for an education loan among State Bank Of Bikaner And Jaipur, State Bank Of Hyderabad, State Bank Of India and State Bank Of Mysore?
  14. Eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate having State Bank of Indian Savings Account since last 7 years? Conditions to apply an Education Loan?
  15. Can I get an education loan for registration and coaching fees of CA course? Which bank grant me education loan?
  16. Details of B.Tech course along with fee structure for JSS Academy? Recommended bank to take education loan for this course?
  17. Fee structure to study Pilot course from New Zealand? Which bank is good for an education loan?
  18. Whether the State Bank of Hyderabad will get merged with SBI? How can I repay my education loan amount?
5th March 2023, 02:45 PM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Fee structure to study B.Ed course from Osmania University? Can I get an education loan from State Bank of Hyderabad?

The fee structure for B.Ed course at Osmania University varies based on the category of the student. The approximate fee for the course is as follows:
  • For general category students: Rs. 30,000 - Rs. 40,000 per year
  • For SC/ST category students: Rs. 20,000 - Rs. 30,000 per year

Regarding the education loan, State Bank of Hyderabad has been merged with State Bank of India (SBI) since 2017. You can contact your nearest SBI branch to inquire about education loans for B.Ed course at Osmania University. The loan amount and eligibility criteria may vary based on various factors such as your academic background, credit score, and financial stability. You will need to provide the necessary documents such as admission letter, fee structure, and income proof to apply for the loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?