25th June 2016, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of M.A.(French) in The English & Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad?

Respected Sir,
I want to do M.A.(French) from The English & Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad. Can I know about the fee structure of this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study M.A.(French) in The English & Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad being a B.A.(Pass) graduate? Course description of M.A.(French)?
  2. Procedure to get admission, duration and fee structure to study Foreign Languages programme?
  3. Eligibility and procedure to get admission in The English and Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad to do PhD after Masters in Linguistics and English? Fees required for it? -- [New]
  4. What is the admission date and fee structure to learn foreign language course? What are the different foreign languages? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get any top 10 college after scoring 2000 rank?
  6. Top 5 universities in world for PhD in English Literature
  7. Best branch to do MBA from Foreign universities for Mechanical Engineering student? Fee structure of MBA college in Abroad?
  8. Which specialization should I choose in MBA if I am pursuing Mechanical engineering? Which Foreign University should I opt? Fee structure of the MBA colleges?
  9. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Hospital Management for MBA postgraduate? List of universities in India?
  10. Which are the universities offering M.Phil in regular/part/distance in computer science in AP?
  11. How to make my career in foreign languages after passing graduation in B.Com
  12. List of universities and procedure to study PhD in English in Andhra Pradesh?
  13. List of AICTE approved colleges in correspondence?
  14. Eligibility to study M.A. in Linguistics through Distance Education for a Srilankan?
  15. List of universities which provides Ph.D in Civil engineering without a guide?
  16. Fee structure of a good BCA college?
  17. Whicha re the institutes offering M.Phil in Human Rights?
  18. Colleges in Hyderabad offering MCA correspondence with low fee structure? Fee of the course in Hyderabad University and Osmania University?
1st July 2016, 02:39 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of M.A.(French) in The English & Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I want to do M.A.(French) from The English & Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad. Can I know about the fee structure of this course?
The aspirant can get the details about fees in the university in person or through phone only. The fee details are not updated in the university website and in the prospectus also. So you can check the details about the fees in the university office or at the department of French. The English & Foreign Language University Official Website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?