23rd July 2011, 04:29 PM

What is the duration of B.Ed course? Which is the best university? How will I get the application form? Fee structure of it?

I want to do B.Ed, how many years course is this ? And which is the best university ?
I am residing in Hyderabad, so please suggest me any good university and also want to know how will i get the application form ? Also kindly let me know the fee structure ?

Related Questions:
  1. Last date of B.Ed application form? Fee structure and the course duration?
  2. Duration of B.Ed course? When will the forms be available to join this course?
  3. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Last date of submitting the application for B.Ed correspondence from DU? Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence in DU? What is the fee structure? Duration of the correspondence course?
  5. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Ed Distance Learning program in Osmania University?
  7. Fee structure of B.Ed in Osmania University? -- [New]
  8. Dates for M.tech(IT) weekend classes from IP university? forms, fee structure, duration?
  9. Is it possible to do B.Ed. th Chaudhary Charan Singh University through correspondence? What is the duration and fee for the course?
  10. Is BPT course offered in AIIMS, New Delhi? Course duration and fee structure? Last date of form submission?
  11. How may I get sample entrance papers of UP B.Ed? What's the fee structure and time duration of course?
  12. What is the procedure to get the application form for M.Com correspondence? What is the fee structure? Last date for submission?
  13. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  14. How may I get the details like qualification, course duration, fee structure, center details etc for B.Ed course at Allahabad? Where can I get the application forms for the same?
  15. Fee structure and duration of company secretary course? Which are the subjects included and procedure to join?
  16. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  17. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  18. Eligibility criteria, course & fee structure and last date of form submission for LLM course in GGSIPU? For whom favour I have to made Demand Draft?
23rd September 2011, 04:55 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the duration of B.Ed course? Which is the best university? How will I get the application form? Fee structure of it?

The duration of the course will vary depending on the university where you apply. In most universities the duration is one year. But in some cases it will be two years. Some of the institutes in Hyderabad are IASE, Malla Reddy college of education, St. Anns College etc. The fees will depend on whether you join a private or a government college.
24th September 2011, 01:25 AM
saurabh abhijeet

Default Re: What is the duration of B.Ed course? Which is the best university? How will I get the application form? Fee structure of it?

hello friend,

the course period vary from universiy to university, in some universities
the period is of one year and in some universities it is of two years,
same as course duration, fee structure also varies for it you will have to
visit the official website of the university for which you are applying....
you can also get the form on the official website of the university.....

some of the B.Ed college in hyderabad are;
1. Adam College of Education
2. AMS College of Education for Women
3. AES College of Education
4. Einsten College of Education
5. Gulam Ahmed College of Education
6. Global College of Education
7. Institute of Advanced Study in Education, (IASE)
8. Islamia College of Education
9. Neelam Sanjeeva Reddy (NSR) College of Education (Aided)
10. St.Alphonsas College of Education
27th November 2011, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

what is the duration of b. ed course?which is the best university in tamil nadu for b.ed
29th March 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Name some universities in punjab from where i should do my B.ED Private. i got 45% marks in graduation?
13th May 2012, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

bed exam fees of 2012
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?