26th November 2013, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Criteria and fee for PhD in Psychology?

I want to do phd in psychology, i hav completed my PG in MSW (master in social work) what is the criteria for phd and what will be the fees for it.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it a right decision to go for MA in Psychology (Correspondence course) after graduating in B.A in Economics? Fee structure, course duration and future job prospects?
  2. How to do M.A. in psychology after graduation in B.B.A.?
  3. How to appear for PhD Psychology exam after completing M.Sc in it?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in Ph.D Psychology course/
  5. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in Ph.D Psychology course?
  6. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks.
  7. How to become a psychologist? what are the degrees to be completed? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Shall I go for M.Phil or PhD after completing MA in psychology?
  9. How may I get admission in Ph.D? What's the eligibility criteria? What's the fee structure for Management program?
  10. Scope of PhD in clinical psychology in India: Salary wise and Job wise?
  11. How may i join correspondence PhD program in Psychology after my MA in English?
  12. How to be a clinical psychologist? I am doing M.A Psychology from IGNOU
  13. Can a commerce graduate do correspondence degree in Psychology? University offering 1 year degree in Psychology?
  14. Should I go for M.Phil in clinical Psychology or Ph.D in Clinical Psychology
  15. Career scope after doing graduation in psychology?
  16. How may I apply for Ph.D course in psychology? Is there any provision for pursuing part time Ph.D course?
  17. Phd after MSC in counselling psychology? also want to give NET and JRF exams
  18. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Children Psychology after finishing MCA and B.Ed?
5th November 2014, 01:01 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria and fee for PhD in Psychology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do phd in psychology, i hav completed my PG in MSW (master in social work) what is the criteria for phd and what will be the fees for it.
No, you are not eligible for Psychology course after completing master degree in social work. Those candidates who have completed their master in Psychology specialization or it's related subject are eligible. You can apply for Ph.D course related to social work.

Eligibility for Ph.D in Psychology:-
  • The applicant must have passed the Master’s degree in Psychology or it's equivalent qualification course from recognised university with minimum 55% marks.
  • 5% relaxation will be applicable for reserved category students.
  • The applicant must have qualified in the entrance exam conducted by the respective university. Those candidates who have qualified in NET entrance are exempt from entrance exam.
5th December 2017, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Criteria and fee for PhD in Psychology?

I have completed my PG in management in 1997. Working in social service sector since 1995 till date ie last 22 years. Want to go in for Phd in Social Sector, child health, food and nutrition, child development ( any of these). What would be right for me? And do I need to appear for the entrance exams?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?