25th February 2019, 08:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Re: CSIR-NET or UGC-NET, which is to appear for studying PhD(Mechanical Engineering)?

CSIR NET will be a better option if you have studied B.Tech and M.Tech in mechanical engineering. UGC NET doesn't offer any engineering subject. Therefore, it will not be a good option for you.

Hence, choose engineering sciences in CSIR NET and start preparing for it. If you can get an excellent score, you will have a great chance.

10th June 2022, 10:59 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CSIR-NET or UGC-NET, which is to appear for studying PhD(Mechanical Engineering)?

You have to appear in the entrance exam called CSIR NET to study PhD Mechanical Engineering.
12th June 2022, 03:25 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CSIR-NET or UGC-NET, which is to appear for studying PhD(Mechanical Engineering)?

Qualification required for PhD Mechanical Engineering, candidates must have a post graduate degree from a recognised university.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called CSIR NET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?