1st September 2014, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

PhD research topics in Strategic Management?

Would you please help me providing phd research topic on strategic management? I am planning to register phd in short time but getting difficulties in diciding the topic. so I want your help as fast as posible.

4th September 2014, 09:54 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: PhD research topics in Strategic Management?

There are various research topics on Strategic Management. Many are undergoing projects while some have already been performed and rest on the verge of commencement. It is essential that the Phd candidates prepare their own research topic as it will help in the advancement of the concerned field rather merely working on old topics or copying other projects. Some of the research topics on strategic management are:-

-Institutional Perspectives on Organizational Identity
-Investigating High Performing and Innovative Firms in Turbulent Environments: An -Integrative Network Perspective
-Rethinking Strategic Renewal and Role Conflict: Middle Managers Absorptive Capacity, Ambidexterity, and Contextual Cross-Level Moderation Effects
-Corporate Governance and Strategic Renewal
-Balancing Exploration and Exploitation: Organizational Antecedents, Environmental Moderators and Performance Implications
-Measuring marketing effectiveness in SMEs
-Cultural impact on corporate performance and strategy
-Entrepreneurial universities and economic contributions
-Mobile technologies - perceptions, coping strategies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?