20th March 2014, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

UGC NET paper 1 coaching class?

Hello, iam from delhi and I want to take coaching for UGC NET Paper 1. Price should be reasonable i.e within 10,000. I am targetting 2014 ugc net exam. Please reply me soon. Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any coaching class available for UGC NET exam in commerce situated in Mumbai or Thane?
  2. Best coaching centre in Delhi for UGC NET commerce paper? How to prepare from home? Is it necessary to go to a coaching center to clear NET exam?
  3. When to get the application form for UGC NET coaching class for computer science in Hyderabad
  4. List of Coaching Centers for UGC NET Exam in English?
  5. Coaching class for UGC NET who teach management subjects?
  6. Best coaching centers in Delhi for UGC NET Philosophy paper?
  7. Information about UGC NET coaching centre? I am preparing for UGC NET economics
  8. Which are the good coaching classes for UGC NET exam in home science
  9. Where can i get UGC NET coaching institutes for English?
  10. Suitable study material for NET exam? Any coaching centre in India? Past years question papers for Social Work Paper Ii and III of UGC NET exam?
  11. List of Coaching Centers to prepare for UGC NET Exam in Computer Science?
  12. Which are the best CSIR UGC coaching institute?
  13. From which website to get the UGC NET paper? Difference between paper 2 and 3?
  14. List of Coaching Centers to prepare for UGC NET Exam in Computer Science?
  15. Which is the best coaching center for UGC-NET exams? I have completed my M.Com
  16. Best Coaching Centers for NET Exam in Hyderabad? Previous year Question Papers to prepare for NET Exam in Computer Science?
  17. Best coaching centers of UGC NET in Rajasthan?
  18. Which are the best coaching centers for preparing for UGC NET exam? Address details of the coaching centers who teach management students? -- [Most Discussed]
14th May 2017, 04:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: UGC NET paper 1 coaching class?

You can contact various local coaching centers in Delhi. There are many cheap coaching centers available these days. Top and big coaching centers charges a hefty fee, which can be expensive for you.

Hence, you should contact local people for any such cheap coaching classes in your area.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?