28th January 2014, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about PhD English Literature?

sir,
I have passed MA in first class. I want to complete phd also can you give me detail information about phd in english literature

your sinciarly,
sangita bhosale

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about PhD in English Literature? -- [New]
  2. Detailed information about PhD in English Literature?
  3. Universities for PhD in English Literature or Linguistics after M.A. in English -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility criteria for admission for Ph.D course in English Literature? In which month will the admissions start for Ph.D degree?
  5. Phd in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G). procedure and papers
  6. Will less marks in Ph.D degree in English Literature cause any problem?
  7. How may I join PhD program in English literature from JNU or other recognized university? I have done BA from Assam University and Masters from Nepal
  8. List of good universities providing MA program in English literature?
  9. Scholarship for PhD in English Literature? Which entrance exam to face for Delhi University?
  10. Information regarding best universities providing M.A in English literature
  11. Books to be referred to prepare for the entrance of masters in Linguistics?
  12. Information about Ph.D entrance and procedure for admission after completing M.Phil?
  13. List of approved Ph.D? How should I do Ph.D in English Literature?
  14. How to get admission in MA English Literature? I have done B.Com from DU and preparing for civil services
  15. What should I choose after completion of my BA in English literature? I have a good communication skill in English
  16. What is the qualification required to do M.A English Literature? Is it possible to do M.A English Literature after B.Com
  17. How to do M.A English Literature through distance?
  18. Previous years model question papers for Ph.D in english literature
25th May 2014, 01:08 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Detailed information about PhD English Literature?

It is a very good decision for you go for the PHD in english but for PHD in english you have to complete your post graduation in english subject

So I am going to tell you about your problem and also tried to solve your problem as far as possible and tried to help you out from your problem. So if you want to do PhD in English then you have to good in English for the PhD programme that have taken to you as to the high level for the study. So PhD programme is to be done in English on following subjects that are Creative writing and also in that you have to go for PhD study to complete that.

So in PhD and that also in literature is good for your future prospective and also be a good carrier option in that because nowadays English is the most common language which was applied and accepted by the people in the world. So this is the best scope for you for to do this in PhD. Now the choice yours and also you are making up your mind to do PhD in English. So best of luck for your study and future, good luck.
9th May 2016, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information about PhD English Literature?

Sir,

I have completed MA(Eng.lit) through correspondence course in Madras University with just 50% of marks. I am working as a school teacher in a CBSE school. Could you guide me to take up PhD in English Literature course in any reputed universities in Tamilnadu.

Regards

Lee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?