30th December 2016, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Details about universities offering Ph.D in Tourism?

Please tell me about the university which offering Ph.D in tourism? What is the procedure followed to get the admission in these universities? Can someone please give me the suitable information which I am looking for? Awaiting for the response.

31st December 2016, 04:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about universities offering Ph.D in Tourism?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please tell me about the university which offering Ph.D in tourism? What is the procedure followed to get the admission in these universities? Can someone please give me the suitable information which I am looking for? Awaiting for the response.

The PhD in Tourism is available in various universities in India. The candidates with Master’s Degree in Tourism or Hotel Management or Geography or Sociology or History from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the PhD in Travel and Tourism program. The eligible candidates will be required to undertake PhD Entrance Test (PET) and it will be followed by an interview. The selected candidates will get intimation of their selection through email or through post. Candidates who have cleared an All India Examination or NET of UGC / CSIR / ICAR / ICMR / GATE in the last 2 years shall be exempted from written entrance test. But they have to appear for the personal interview. The course is available in the following universities

Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak - Official Website

Christ University - Official Website

IGNOU - Official Website

Amity Institute of Travel & Tourism - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?